Henkel's structural adhesive products fall under the LOCTITE® and TEROSON® brands. They are engineered to meet a wide range of industrial bonding, sealing and assembly requirements.
LOCTITE® structural adhesives are available in easy-to-use packages for hand-held, manual, and semi-automated applications, including cartridges, syringes, soft-squeeze bottles and dual cartridges for two-part formulations. LOCTITE® structural adhesives are also offered in larger packages such as 5- or 55-gallon pails for high-volume dispensing and automated assembly operations.
They’re formulated to meet the rising demands in assembly design and maintenance repair for:
- High performance structural bonding
- Multi-surface structural bonding
- Dissimilar substrate structural bonding
- Low hazard structural adhesives
How Tough are LOCTITE® General Purpose Structural Adhesives?
Structural Adhesive Benefits
- Elimination or significant reduction of costly mechanical fastening methods
- Improved aesthetics compared to mechanical fasteners
- Fast processing speeds
- Reduction in labor costs
- Filling of large gaps between parts
- User-friendly packaging
Structural Adhesive Application Examples
World’s First Fully Bonded Caravan Is Stronger, Lighter and Drier
When It Comes to Bonding, 4moms Trusts LOCTITE® Solutions
Thanks to 3-D printing and the support of LOCTITE® products, 4moms is able to achieve rapid product development in a demanding market.