Features and Benefits
- General purpose, threaded pipe and fitting sealant
- For a quick, easy and reliable seal
- Non-curing, immediate, full-pressure seal
- DVGW/KTW approval for gas and potable water
- WRAS listed – approval number 1807518, meets BS 6920 for potable water: 0808533
- Tested in accordance with EN 751-2 Class ARp and DIN 30660; certified to NSF/ANSI, Standard 61
Documents and Downloads
- 160 m Tub 48.0/case - IDH 2056938
- 24 x 50 m Tub 24.0/case - IDH 483283
Size Case: 160 m Tub
Looking for a TDS or SDS in another language?
|Agency Approvals / Specifications||DVGW, KTW, NSF|
|Operating Temperature||-55.0 - 150.0 °C (-65.0 - 300.0 °F )|
Step by Step Guide
Ensure metal threads are clean and free from contamination using LOCTITE® SF 7063/7064. Where necessary roughen the surface of smooth threads.
Starting from the end of the pipe, wrap the cord around the pipe in a criss-cross pattern following the same direction as the thread. For recommended number of wraps, see label. Cut the cord with the integrated cutting tool at the top of the tube.
Assemble using accepted trade practices. Adjustment of 45° is possible after tightening.