Features and Benefits
- General purpose, threaded pipe and fitting sealant
- Non-curing, immediate, full-pressure seal
- For a quick, easy and reliable seal
- WRAS listed – approval number 1807518, meets BS 6920 for potable water: 0808533
- DVGW/KTW approval for gas and potable water
- Tested in accordance with EN 751-2 Class ARp and DIN 30660
- Certified to NSF/ANSI, Standard 61
Documents and Downloads
Looking for a TDS or SDS in another language?
|Agency Approvals / Specifications||DVGW, KTW, NSF|
Step by Step Guide
Cleaning: Clean threads if necessary and roughen smooth threads.
Wind the cord onto the pipe thread in the same direction as the thread, starting from the end of the pipe. Apply in a criss-cross manner. For recommended number of wraps, see label. Cut the cord with the integrated cutting tool at the top of the tube.
Assemble using accepted trade practices. Adjustment of 45° is possible after tightening.