LOCTITE 248 Threadlocker
Known as LOCTITE 248 Blue Threadlocker Medium Strength Semi Solid Stick
Features and Benefits
LOCTITE 248 is a blue, medium strength threadlocking adhesive in a non-drip, easy-to-apply stick form. It is suitable for all metal threaded assemblies.
LOCTITE® 248 is a general purpose threadlocker with medium bond strength. This product is available in a convenient stick format. This threadlocker secures and seals bolts, nuts and studs to prevent loosening due to vibration. The product works on all metals, including passive substrates such as stainless steel, aluminum and plated surfaces. It is proven to be tolerant of minor contamination due to industrial oils, e.g. motor oils, corrosion prevention oils and cutting fluids.
- Convenient stick format prevents dripping
- Prevents loosening on vibrating assemblies, e.g. pumps, gear boxes or presses
- Works on all metals, including passive substrates (e.g. stainless steel, aluminum, plated surfaces)
- Proven to tolerate minor contamination by industrial oils, e.g. motor oils, corrosion prevention oils and cutting fluids
- Permits disassembly with hand tools
|Fixture Time||5 - 20 min.|
|Full Cure Temperature||77 °F|
|Substrates||Metal: Steel, Metal: Steel - Stainless Steel|
|Temperature||-65 - 300 °F|
|Thread Size (Maximum)||R3/4"|
|Torque Break on M10 Steel||110 in./lb.|
|Torque Prevail on M10 Steel||43 in./lb.|
Where to Buy
Use our distributor locator to find your nearest store.
* Contact the distributor to confirm that the selected product is in stock.Go To distributor locator