Surface treatment products are used for cleaning, conversion coating and sealing of metal surfaces to improve paint adhesion and corrosion protection. Our solutions help reduce process steps, improve efficiency and facilitate process cost savings.
Application examples include manufacturing of automobiles, home appliances, HVAC systems, agricultural and construction vehicles, and many other industries.
Our innovative surface technology processes offer a number of benefits:
- Reduced energy and water use
- Reduced product consumption
- Reduced chemical waste
- Fewer process steps
- Reduced cycle time
- Environmental benefits
We offer a full line of application equipment and process control systems to optimize the application of our surface technology products. These can be easily integrated into existing manufacturing processes.
Henkel’s surface technology experts work closely with our customers to help solve their toughest challenges. Here are a few examples:
- Preventing corrosion on multi-materials: Henkel has developed several technologies to prevent corrosion on light and mixed-metal substrates.
- Processing aluminum while reducing sludge: Our BONDERITE conversion coatings decrease sludge and other environmental hazards and save energy.
- Reducing water use: Our processes can eliminate rinsing stages and extend bath life to reduce water consumption.
- Strong uniform adhesion on aluminum: Our BONDERITE conversion coatings for aluminum ensure strong and uniform adhesion and durability of bonded joints as well as paint finishes.
Brochure: Functional Coatings Solutions
Please fill out the form below and we'll respond shortly.