Features and Benefits
Black, ethyl-based instant adhesive which has been toughened and has a high viscosity. Suitable for plastics, rubbers and metals.LOCTITE® 410 BLACK is a high viscosity, ethyl-based instant adhesive. It is suitable for polyolefins in combination with Primer LOCTITE® SF 770 or LOCTITE® SF 7239 and suitable for plastics, rubbers and metals. It has a fixture time of 30 - 60 secs.
- Cures very quickly when confined between two surfaces
- Ideal for bonding small to medium-size parts
- Excellent adhesion to most substrates
- Suitable for plastics, rubbers and metals
- Suited for plastics and polyolefins in combination with Primer LOCTITE 770 or LOCTITE 7239
- Fixture time of 30 - 60 secs.
Documents and Downloads
Looking for a TDS or SDS in another language?
|Fixture Time Max||60|
|Fixture Time Min||30|
|Fixture Time Unit||sec.|
|Gap Fill||0.15 mm|