We partner with you to make sure your dispensing and curing equipment keeps running.
We provide calibration services for all of our light meters. All meters are calibrated to original calibration standards. Data is collected before and after calibration, and a calibration certificate is issued that states test results. All units are also inspected during calibration for any potential repairs.
Our technicians are available to travel to your location for repair services, preventative maintenance, training or assistance in setting up a new system. Our field service is available throughout North America, Canada, and Mexico.
Spare parts and accessories are available through our equipment services group.
Rebuild Exchange Program
Our Henkel Rebuild Exchange Program offers you a cost-effective way of streamlining the repair of dispensing
We’re here to help before, or after, your equipment fails.
If you have equipment in need of repair, we can restore it to original operating specifications. Customers often schedule preventative repairs to coincide with annual shutdowns. We can work with you to get your equipment up and running in the fastest possible time frame.
Factory Repair Service Include
- Trained technicians evaluate equipment based on original design specifications to identify critical and preventive repair recommendations.
- Equipment is repaired using original factory parts.
- All equipment is fully tested to original quality specifications.
- All repairs carry a 30-day labor and 90-day parts warranty.
We understand that your budget demands flexibility when you’re considering equipment for your adhesives needs
We have a wide range of used (or recently discontinued) adhesives dispensing and curing equipment at discounted prices. This equipment, previously part of customer demonstrations or part of rental program, is offered to you at discount prices
Many of our equipment products are also available for short-term rental. Our equipment rental program allows customers the flexibility to confirm the performance of our adhesives and equipment risk-free before investing in a purchase. If, during the first 30 days, you decide that you would like to purchase the rental equipment, the entire rental charge is credited toward your purchase.
Highlights from this program are:
- The ability to confirming the performance fo a new manufacturing process before investing fully in the purchase of the equipment.
- Short production runs can be accommodated without having to purchase the equipment.
- Equipment can be rented during the repair of production equipment to minimize downtime.
We provide a lease-to-own program for new equipment. This program provides and effective way for your business to acquire almost any Henkel equipment. Leases can be customized to each company’s needs. Our program can also include other services and spare parts as part of the equipment lease. Let us customize a lease program to meet your needs.
State-of-the-Art: The Freedom Equipment
The Freedom hot melt dispensing equipment represents the most recent technology development. With the help of Nordon’s expertise in equipment engineering a state-of-the-art dispensing technology has been established. Combined with the Freedom Certified Adhesives, Henkel and Nordson have complemented each other’s performance to offer highest possible value.
The Freedom Equipment consists of following components:
- Optic Touch Screen Controls
- Freedom Tankless Melter
- Integrated Adhesive Filling
- Freedom Series RediFlex Hoses
- Freedom Series Applicators