LOCTITE PC 6315
Features and Benefits
2-part, solvent-free epoxy which creates an extremely durable anti-slip coating that withstands heavy vehicular traffic on various types of surfaces.LOCTITE® PC 6315 is a 2-part, solvent-free epoxy which creates an extremely durable anti-slip coating that withstands heavy vehicular traffic on concrete, wood and metal surfaces in odor-sensitive areas, under typical dry service temperatures of -20 °F to +140 °F (-29 °C to +60 °C). Typical applications include heavy duty anti-slip finish where a solvent-free material is required.
- Reduces accidents (slips and falls) in the workplace
- Fire retardant in its cured state
- Superior resistance to chemicals and wear
- Provides safer traction for heavy vehicular traffic
- Resists most acids, alkalis, solvents, grease, oil, salt water, detergents, alcohol, gasoline, jet fuels and hydraulic fluids
- Good impact resistance
Documents and Downloads
Data SheetLoctite PC 6315
Location / Language:
This document is not available for the location or language you're searching for. Check your spelling or contact us.
Looking for a TDS or SDS in another language?
|Application Method||Roll-Coat, Spray|
|Cure Type||Room Temperature (Ambient) Cure|
|Fixture Time Temperature||71.59 °F|
|Key Characteristics||Chemical Resistant, Flammability: Flame Retardant, Impact Resistance: Very Good, Solvent Free|
|Mix Ratio||8.5:1, 3.75:1|
|Number of Components||2 Part|
|Substrates||Fiberglass, Metal, Wood|
|Work Life Time||60 min.|