BERGQUIST SIL PAD TSP 1100ST
Known as Sil-Pad® 1100ST
Features and Benefits
BERGQUIST SIL PAD TSP 1100ST, Low-pressure, Fiberglass-reinforced, Silicone-based InsulatorBERGQUIST® SIL PAD TSP 1100ST is a fiberglass-reinforced thermal interface material featuring inherent tack on both sides. The material exhibits excellent thermal performance at low mounting pressures. The material is supplied on two liners for exceptionally easy handling prior to auto-placement in high-volume assemblies. The material is ideal for placement between an electronic power device and its heat sink.
- Inherent tack on both sides for exceptional thermal performance and easy placement
- Re-position able for higher utilization, ease of use and assembly error reduction
- Lined on both sides for ease of handling prior to placement in high volume assemblies
- Exhibits exceptional thermal performance even at a low mounting pressure
- Fiberglass reinforced
- Value alternative to Sil-Pad 1500ST
Documents and Downloads
Looking for a TDS or SDS in another language?
|Carrier Type||Reinforcement Carrier: Fiberglass|
|Thermal Conductivity||1.1 W/mK|
|Usage Temperature||-76 - 356 °F|