LOCTITE LB 8034
Known as Loctite ViperLube High Performance Synthetic Grease
Features and Benefits
Advanced multi-purpose grease that is composed of synthetic PAO (polyalphaolefin) base stocks and a calcium sulfonate additive.
LOCTITE® LB 8034 is an advanced multi-purpose grease that is composed of synthetic PAO (polyalphaolefin) base stocks and a calcium sulfonate additive. Ideal for use as a long-life lubricant in industrial applications. It is ideal for use on food processing equipment, as a release agent on gaskets or seals and is an acceptable choice for use as a protective anti-rust film.
- Designed for use as a long-life lubricant
- Provide superior protection in industrial applications
- Suited to a wide range of operating temperatures and environments
- Can be used as a release agent on gaskets or seals
- Acceptable choice for use as a protective anti-rust film
- Registered to NSF Category H1 for use as a lubricant with incidental food contact in and around food processing areas (This is a regional approval)
Documents and Downloads
Looking for a TDS or SDS in another language?
|Agency Approvals / Specifications||CFIA Listed, NLGI Rating 2, NSF H1|
|Number of Components||1 Part|
|Specific Gravity||1.05 g/l|
|Specific Gravity Temperature||77 °F|
|Storage Temperature||46 - 69 °F|
|Technology||Synthetic Hydrocarbon (Polyalphaolefin Based)|
|Temperature Resistance||400 °F|