Features and Benefits
LOCTITE GC 10, No-clean and Halogen-free Solder Paste, a RoHS-compliant, Excellent resistance in high humidity, Pb-free soldering
LOCTITE® GC 10 is a halogen free, zero halogens added, no-clean, low voiding, Pb-free solder paste specially formulated to provide added long term stability over a wide range of temperature conditions. The enhanced paste stability created through its novel formulation strategy increases both field application yields and on-line paste utilization. LOCTITE GC 10 also shows excellent solderability when reflowed in both air and nitrogen across a wide range of challenging surface finishes and component metallizations including immersion Ag, OSP-Cu, ENIG and CuNiZn. It supports excellent reflow to overcome industry wide HiP and NWO challenges. The new flux chemistry protects the solder joint longer, improves coalescence and optimizes wetting performance, allowing for very shiny solder joints. LOCTITE GC 10 is suitable for use with industry standard SAC alloys.
Options and Configurations
- Alloy: 97SC (SAC305)
- Particle Size: Type 3, 4, 4.5 (4A), 5
- Halogen-free flux: passes IC with pretreatment IPC-TM-650 EN14582
- Halogen-free flux classification: ROL0 to ANSI/J-STD-004 Rev. B
- Printing: down to 0.3 mm pitch, up to 72 hours stencil life, up to 24 hours abandon time, suitable for high-speed printing up to 125 mms-1, improved paste-transfer efficiency
- Reflow: enhanced soak process window 150-200ºC (temperature and time), enhanced process window with superior coalescence and wetting, minimal hot clump at 182ºC, superior coalescence and wetting on small components including 01005, very shiny solder joints, clear, colorless residues for easy post-reflow inspection, residues print testable after 4x reflows
Documents and Downloads
Sorry, something went wrong.
Contact our team to request an SDS.