LOCTITE 454 Instant Adhesive
Known as Loctite 454 Prism Instant Adhesive Gel
Features and Benefits
LOCTITE 454 is a general purpose, non-drip gel, instant adhesive that is ideal for vertical surfaces and overhead applications.
LOCTITE® 454 is an instant adhesive designed for the assembly of difficult-to-bond materials which require uniform stress distribution and high tensile and/or shear strength. The product provides for the rapid bonding of a wide range of materials, including metals, plastics and elastomers. The gel consistency enables overhead and vertical application. LOCTITE 454 is also suited to bonding porous materials such as wood, paper, leather and fabric. Perfect for all quick repair jobs.
- Universal instant adhesive gel
- Will not drip or run
- Non-wicking, specially suited to porous materials
- Perfect for all quick repairs
- Ideal for overhead application and vertical faces
- Bonds similar or dissimilar substrate combinations of wood, metals, ceramics, most plastics
Documents and Downloads
Safety Data Sheets and RoHs
- 30G Syringe 10.0/case - IDH 1337712
- 10G Syringe 10.0/case - IDH 231346
LOCTITE 454 Surface Insensitive Gel 1337712 en-US
Size Case: 30G Syringe
No documents found
Looking for a TDS or SDS in another language?
|Color||Clear: Ultra Clear|
|Fixture Time||5.0 - 10.0 sec.|
|Gap Fill||0.15 mm|
|Key Characteristics||General Purpose|