LOCTITE 401 Instant Adhesive
Known as Loctite 401 Prism Instant Adhesive
Features and Benefits
LOCTITE 401 is a general purpose, fast curing, instant adhesive that is ideal for use on porous substrates.
LOCTITE® 401 is a fast curing instant adhesive designed for the assembly of difficult-to-bond materials requiring uniform stress distribution and high tensile and/or shear strength. The product provides for the rapid bonding of a wide range of materials, including metals, plastics and elastomers. LOCTITE 401 is also suited to bonding porous materials such as wood, paper, leather and fabric. Perfect for all quick repairs and all types of small emergency repairs.
- Universal instant adhesive
- Very high strength on close-fitting parts
- Perfect for all quick repairs and all types of small emergency repairs.
- Bonds a wide range of similar or dissimilar substrates (metals, rubber, wood, cardboard, ceramics as well as most plastics)
Documents and Downloads
Looking for a TDS or SDS in another language?
|Color||Clear: Ultra Clear|
|Fixture Time||3 - 10 sec.|
|Full Cure Temperature||77 °F|
|Gap Fill||0.006 in.|
|Key Characteristics||General Purpose, Viscosity: Low Viscosity|
|Shear Strength Unit, Grit Blasted Steel||psi|
|Shear Strength, Grit Blasted Steel||3200|
|Specific Gravity||1.05 g/l|
|Specific Gravity Temperature||25 °C|
|Temperature||-65 - 250 °F|
|Viscosity||110 mPa.s (cP) Brookfield|
|Viscosity Temperature||77 °F|
Step by Step Guide
Where to Buy
Use our distributor locator to find your nearest store.
* Contact the distributor to confirm that the selected product is in stock.Go To distributor locator