Features and Benefits
- Temperature resistance from -40 to +80 °C
- Gap filling up to 0.2 in (5 mm)
- Gel consistency prevents adhesive flow, even on vertical surfaces
- Excellent bonding of all common substrates (metals, most plastics, rubber, wood, paper, ...)
- Precise and clean application with the syringe
- Perfect for all quick repairs of broken plastic parts and all types of emergency repair
Documents and Downloads
There are no documents and downloads available for your location and language. You can try searching for a document in another language
|Application Method, Recommended||Manual|
|Applications, Recommended||Bonding Plastic, Bonding Rubber|
|Key Characteristics, Recommended||Fixture: Very Fast Fixture, Gap Filling, Sag: Non-Sag|
|Technology, Recommended||Ethyl Cyanoacrylate|
Step by Step Guide
1. Preparation - Cleaning
It is recommended to use the correct LOCTITE® cleaner for the surface to be bonded (such as LOCTITE® SF 7070™) to degrease and clean surfaces prior to applying the adhesive.
2. Preparation of Cartridge
Place plunger in the back of the cartridge. Remove cap from cartridge. Dispense a small amount so that material is coming out of both sides. Attach mix nozzle and dispense a bead at least half of the length of the nozzle. The material is ready to use.
Apply a bead of material to one of the surfaces to be bonded. Join the parts and fixture in a way to prevent movement of the part until handling strength is obtained.
Assemble parts immediately. The parts should be accurately located as the short fixture time leaves little opportunity for adjustment. Bond should be held or clamped until the adhesive has fixtured. Hint: if necessary, excess product can be cured by activator LOCTITE® SF 7452™. Spray or drop activator onto excess product.