TECHNOMELT PA 638 BLACK
Known as Macromelt OM 638
Features and Benefits
High performance thermoplastic polyamide designed to meet low pressure moulding process requirements.
TECHNOMELT® PA 638 BLACK high performance thermoplastic polyamide is designed to meet low pressure moulding process requirements. This product can be processed at low processing pressure due to its low viscosity, allowing encapsulation of fragile components without damage. This material produces no toxic fumes in process and provides a good balance of low and high temperature performance.
- Meets UL 94 V-0 Flammability at 3.175 mm thickness.
- Easy mouldability
- Good adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Excellent moisture resistance
- Excellent environmental resistance
- Simplified process flow
- Useful in applications requiring service temperatures as high as +125°C, such as in an automotive firewall
Documents and Downloads
Looking for a TDS or SDS in another language?