TEROSON MS 9222 Primerless SMP Adhesive
Features and Benefits
TEROSON® MS 9222™ Primerless SMP Adhesive/Sealant for Work Truck Equipment and manufacturing applications.
TEROSON® MS 9222™ is a two-component, primerless, silane modified polymer sealant especially formulated to give high elongation, fast cure and good adhesion to most paint topcoats used in the cargo trailer industry and manufacturing applications. TEROSON MS 9222 simplifies your assembly process for more consistent production. Simply apply to clean parts and assemble. This primerless sealant eliminates the need for an adhesion promoter, saving labor, time and floor space invested in separate adhesion promoter operations.
- Primerless - eliminates scrap, rework and defects related to adhesion promoter errors
- Tough and flexible sealant with good weatherability
- Especially suited to bond painted aluminum side panels in the cargo trailer industry
- No carrier solvent related flammability, Health & Safety or VOC
- Use with EQ HD14 Pneumatic Dispenser (item #2693825) or EQ HD14 Manual Dispenser (item #2693823)
Documents and Downloads
Looking for a TDS or SDS in another language?
|Elongation, at break, ASTM D 638||400.0 - 500.0 %|
|Full Cure Time, @ 21.0 °C 50% RH||168.0 hr.|
|Gel Time||40.0 - 45.0 min.|
|Shore Hardness, ASTM D2240 Durometer A||35.0 - 45.0|
|Skin Formation Time||25.0 - 30.0 min.|
|Technology||Modified Silane Polymer|
|Tensile Strength, ASTM D 638||450.0 - 500.0 psi|