Flash-rust resistant, phosphate-free, spray or immersion pre-treatment liquid formulated for steel, galvanized steel and aluminum surfaces.
BONDERITE® M-NT 20120 is a flash-rust resistant, phosphate-free, spray or immersion pre-treatment liquid formulated for steel, galvanized steel and aluminum surfaces. It is free of volatile organic components and toxic heavy-metals and significantly increases corrosion resistance on painted metal surfaces. It has a 2 yr shelf life, is compatible with all types of paints and the use of deionized water is highly recommended. Please note: BONDERITE M products are used in the surface modification of metals and usually applied in a multi-stage process. The performance of these surface treatments depends on various factors such as the preceding cleaning or etching steps (BONDERITE C portfolio), line design or process parameters.
- Substitute for iron phosphating
- Free of phosphates, COD, BOD and toxic regulated heavy metals
- Extremely fast process with very little chemical sludge
- Low temperature application
- Good compatibility with powder and liquid paints
- Efficient flash-rust inhibition
- No frost-sensitive material
- 2 yr shelf life
- Conversion coating for steel, zinc and aluminum surfaces