BONDERITE M-FE 500LT
Known as PREP-N-COTE 500LT (US)
Features and Benefits
5.0 gal pail
330.0 gal Tote
known as PREP-N-COTE 500LT (US) has been formulated for spray application to steel surfaces to simultaneously clean and coat metal surfaces.BONDERITE® M-FE 500LT (known as PREP-N-COTE 500LT (US)) has been formulated for spray application to steel surfaces to simultaneously clean and coat metal surfaces. The process converts metal surfaces to a non-metallic, iron phosphate coating which retards corrosion and increases the adhesion and durability of paint finishes. Please note: BONDERITE M products are used in the surface modification of metals and usually applied in a multi-stage process. The performance of these surface treatments depends on various factors such as the preceding cleaning or etching steps (BONDERITE C portfolio), line design or process parameters.
- Simultaneously cleans and coats metal surfaces
- Provides a clean, grease-free surface
- Provides a corrosion-inhibiting base for paint
- Provides a nonconducting bond between the base metal and the paint
- Non-ferrous surfaces can be cleaned simultaneously with ferrous surfaces
Documents and Downloads
Location / Language:
This document is not available for the location or language you're searching for. Check your spelling or contact us.