Henkel is your global manufacturer and supplier of one component moisture-curing liquid polyurethane adhesive systems for engineered wood. Under the brand LOCTITE PURBOND we provide high-quality adhesive systems, competent advice from industry specialists, and dependable technology support for your needs.
We are leading with high-impact solutions, created with consumers in mind. Partner with us to [be more] sustainable!
Unique customers call for unique and sustainable designs. Discover how our high-quality adhesive solutions for the engineered wood industry can help your customers create breathtaking sustainable constructions.
We understand the changing market dynamics driven by consumer trends, and we put this knowledge into every innovative solution we develop. Our high-impact solutions are created with consumers in mind – how can our adhesives experts help you to [be more] for your customers?
LOCTITE PURBOND Center of Expertise
Purbond was founded on September 1, 2003. Henkel & Cie AG maintains a Center of Competence for LOCTITE PURBOND Engineered Wood Adhesives in Switzerland. From here we guide innovation, development, application engineering, and marketing activities all over the world.
Traditionally, wood is a product with a strong local identity. Staff members at the Center of Competence make certain that we act in concert with our local partners so as to create added value for our customers through intensive knowledge sharing.
Innovation, high product quality, and top-flight technical support make Henkel your partner in the use of moisture-curing liquid polyurethane adhesives to produce load-bearing wood components.
- Gain the confidence you need to apply state of the art PUR technology in your business.
- Receive the technical support you need to successfully implement the new adhesive technology.
- Remove concern about the interfaces between the adhesives manufacturer and the mechanical engineer. Henkel assumes the responsibility for the entire application.
- Access a broad range of adhesives to select the perfect solutions for your specific applications and business.
- Work with adhesives that are approved.
- Offer services that are environmentally responsible and ecologically sustainable.
Please fill out the form below and we'll respond shortly.