TEROSON PU 9225 SF
Known as TEROKAL 9225 SF
Features and Benefits
Body Repair – Plastic repair adhesive: the fast one. 2-component polyurethane, pot life 2 min.
TEROSON® PU 9225 SF is a 2-component fast-curing polyurethane repair adhesive. It is typically used for repair tasks on paintable interior and exterior plastic parts, in particular for minor damage such as scratches or holes in bumpers, spoilers, aprons, etc. The product can be cured with infrared light at 60°C. Easy application with the TEROMIX HAND GUN (50 ml cartridges) and an appropriate static mixer. Surface preparation with TEROSON® VR 10 recommended.
- Recommended for repair areas smaller than 7 cm
- Excellent sandability
- Superior adhesion on plastics (use adhesion promoter TEROSON 150)
- Overpaintable with all car paint systems (use adhesion promoter)
- OEM specified repair solution
- Improved health & safety due to micro-emission properties
Documents and Downloads
Looking for a TDS or SDS in another language?
|Colour||Grey: Dark Grey|