PLASTIC PADDING MARINE EPOXY
Features and Benefits
MARINE EPOXY is especially for below waterline repairs on metal, wood and glass fibre. Can be applied under water. Is effective with osmosis blisters.
MARINE EPOXY is a two-part system consisting of an epoxy resin and a hardener. The convenient syringe dispenses equal amounts of each component every time. When mixed in equal volumes, the resin and hardener react to produce a tough, rigid, high strength bond in 120 minutes. It can be applied and cured underwater. Ideal for repairing pipes. It cures to a white finish and can be easily sanded or machined. It does not shrink and is resistant to water and most common solvents.
- Two-part epoxy filler
- Effectively seals osmosis blisters
- Fast setting and easy to sand to a tough, durable finish
- Can be used with GELCOAT for a smooth finish
- Especially for below the waterline repairs on metal, wood and glass-fibre
- Working time is 20 min and cures in 5 hours
- Max. temp. on steel is +60°C
Documents and Downloads
There are no documents and downloads available for your location and language. You can try searching for a document in another language