LOCTITE AA 319
Known as LOCTITE 319
Features and Benefits
LOCTITE 319 – Direct glazing, glass-metal bonder.
LOCTITE® AA 319 is a 1-component acrylic-based adhesive that offers structural bonding solutions for materials such as glass, metal, ceramics and plastics. Typical applications include bonding of rear-view mirrors onto glass. Compensates for different thermal expansion of parts. To ensure a fast and reliable cure, activator mesh should be used.
- Cures when confined between close-fitting parts with the aid of activating mesh (activator)
- Compensates different thermal expansion of parts
- Application pack for vehicle repair market: LOCTITE AA 319 + activator mesh
- Product base: modified acrylic ester + activator mesh
- Fixture time: 1 min.
- Service temperature range: up to +120°C
- Shear strength (GBMS): 10 N/mm ²
Documents and Downloads
Looking for a TDS or SDS in another language?
|Chemical Basis / Base||Modified Acrylic Ester|
|Fixture Time||1.0 min.|
|Shear Strength||10.0 N/mm²|