Features and Benefits
Retaining Compound - high strength, no labelling.
LOCTITE® 6300 is designed for the bonding of cylindrical fitting parts. The product cures when confined in the absence of air between close-fitting metal surfaces and prevents loosening and leakage due to shock and vibration. Also approved for use on bearings. LOCTITE 6300 carries no hazard symbols, risk or safety phrases and does not contain any declarable carcinogens, mutagens or reproductive toxins.
- High-strength, high temperature resistance
- Compressive Shear Strength > 15 N/mm²
- No hazard symbols, no risk phrases & no safety phrases
- Designed for the bonding of cylindrical fitting parts
- Good temperature resistance
Documents and Downloads
Looking for a TDS or SDS in another language?
|Fixture Time||10.0 min.|
|Gap Fill||0.15 mm|
|Key Characteristics||Strength: High Strength, Temperature: High Temperature|
|Substrates||Metal: Brass, Metal: Steel, Metal: Steel - Stainless Steel, Aluminium|