LOCTITE EA E-60HP
Features and Benefits
Toughened, medium-viscosity, room temperature cure, industrial grade epoxy adhesive with extended work life.LOCTITE® EA E-60HP is an off-white, toughened, medium-viscosity, room temperature cure, industrial grade epoxy adhesive with extended work life. Once mixed, it forms a tough bondline which provides high peel resistance and high shear strengths. The fully cured epoxy is resistant to a wide range of chemicals and solvents and acts as an excellent electrical insulator.
- Provides excellent bond strengths
- Bonds a wide variety of plastics and metals
- Ideal for general purpose industrial applications
- Provides high peel resistance and high shear strengths
- Excellent electrical insulator
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals and solvents
Documents and Downloads
Looking for a TDS or SDS in another language?
|Color||White: Off White|
|Cure Type||Room Temperature (Ambient) Cure|
|Fixture Time Temperature||22 °C|
|Key Characteristics||Toughened, Viscosity: Medium Viscosity, Work Life: Extended Work Life|
|Number of Components||2 Part|