BERGQUIST GAP PAD TGP 1300NT03
Known as Gap Pad® 1500S30 NT03
Features and Benefits
BERGQUIST GAP PAD® TGP 1300NT03 is a highly compliant Gap Pad material that is ideal for fragile component leads. The material is fiberglass reinforced for improved puncture resistance and handling characteristics. BERGQUIST GAP PAD TGP 1300NT03 maintains a conformable, yet elastic nature that provides excellent interfacing and wet-out characteristics, even to surfaces with high roughness or uneven topography.
BERGQUIST GAP PAD TGP 1300NT03 features an inherent tack on both sides of the material, eliminating the need for thermally impeding adhesive layers.
- Thermal conductivity: 1.3 W/m-K
- Highly conformable / low hardness
- Decreased strain on fragile components
- Fiberglass reinforced for puncture, shear and tear resistance
- Quick rebound to original shape
Documents and Downloads
There are no documents and downloads available for your location and language. You can try searching for a document in another language