Caratteristiche e vantaggi
- Sigillante multiuso per raccordi e tubi filettati
- Sigillatura istantanea ad alta pressione. Non indurisce
- Sigillatura rapida, facile e affidabile
- Certificato DVGW/KTW per gas e acqua potabile
- Collaudato in conformità alla norme EN 751-2 Class ARp e DIN 30660
- Certificato NSF/ANSI, Standard 61
Documenti e download
Cerchi una TDS o un SDS in un'altra lingua?
|Approvazioni/Specifiche||DVGW, KTW, NSF|
Come fare per
1. 1. Preparation
Cleaning: Clean threads if necessary and roughen smooth threads.
2. 2. Application
Wind the cord onto the pipe thread in the same direction as the thread, starting from the end of the pipe. Apply in a criss-fross manner. For recommended number of wraps, see label. Cut the cord with the integrated cutting tool at the top of the tube.
3. 3. Assembly
Assemble using accepted trade practices. Adjustment of 45° is possible after tightening.
4. Which products can be used on metals / plastics?
Metals: all mentioned adhesives but with varying performance characteristics. Plastics: all adhesives other than anaerobic adhesives – recommend silicones, LOCTITE® 55 or other technologies (i.e. CAs) depending on application.
5. Which thread sealants can be used on oxygen systems?
Care must be taken when using adhesives on pure oxygen systems. LOCTITE® 577 has BAM® approval and can be considered. For non-pure systems, any adhesive that is compatible with the selected fittings and operating conditions can be considered.