Features and Benefits
Instant Adhesive - 2-component. Multi-purpose. High gap-filling capacity (5mm). For professional repairs.
LOCTITE® 3090 is a 2-component, fast curing, gap filling adhesive with excellent bonding characteristics, making it suitable for a variety of substrates incl. plastics, rubbers and metals. It is designed for the assembly of parts with varying or undefined bond gaps up to 5 mm, or for applications where the complete cure of excess adhesive is a must. The gel consistency prevents adhesive flow even on vertical surfaces. Also suited to bonding porous materials such as wood, paper, leather and fabric.
- Fast curing
- Gap fill: up to 5 mm
- Gel-based: non-drip formula allowing vertical and overhead application
- Precise and clean application with the syringe
- Temperature resistance from -40 to +80 °C
- Perfect for all quick repairs of broken plastic parts and all types of emergency repair
- Excellent bonding of all common substrates (metals, most plastics, rubber, wood, paper, ...)
Documents and Downloads
Looking for a TDS or SDS in another language?
|Fixture Time||90.0 - 150.0 sec.|
|Gap Fill||5.0 mm|
|Key Characteristics||Gap Filling, Bloom: Low Bloom|
|Number of Components||2 Part|