Temperature Stable Solder Paste, Transparent TECHNOMELT, Reworkable Underfill and Much More! See it all at SMTA International Booth #701
Temperature Stable Solder Paste, Transparent TECHNOMELT, Reworkable Underfill and Much More! See it all at SMTA International Booth #701 The Henkel chemistry experts have been really busy lately and look forward to showcasing our latest materials at the upcoming SMTA International event. On September 29 & 30, stop by Booth #701 at the Rosemont Convention Center and find out what we’ve been up to and what these latest innovations can do for your assembly process:
- LOCTITE GC 10 – A true game-changer, this remarkable temperature stable solder paste has taken the industry by storm since its debut earlier this year. Find out more about this revolutionary solder paste that is temperature stable at 26.5°C for one year and at temperatures of up to 40°C for one month.
- LOCTITE GC 3W – The latest in the temperature stable platform series, Henkel debuts the first-ever water washable, halogen-free, lead-free, high flux activity solder paste.
- TECHNOMELT – Three new TECHNOMELT low pressure molding materials – white, optically transparent and chemical-resistant – will be demonstrated live on board an LPMS USA. Plus….learn about our brand new, thermally conductive TECHNOMELT, scheduled to debut in late 2015.
- Protective Underfills and Encapsulants – Reworkable underfill LOCTITE UF 3811 and selective encapsulant material LOCTITE ECCOBOND EN 3838T are ideal for protecting your investment in today’s high-value mobile devices.
However, it’s not just our innovative materials that will impress; Henkel’s technology experts will also share their knowledge during the SMTA International conference. Register for these sessions and connect with top Henkel chemistry specialists:
- “A Study of Thermal Fatigue Performance and the Impact of Different Thermal Cycle Protocols on Ultra-Low Silver SAC Alloys”, Neil Poole, Ph.D. - Monday, September 28, 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- “Epoxy Flux Material and Process for Enhancing Electrical Interconnections”, Brian Toleno, Ph.D. - Tuesday, September 29, 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Have questions or want to schedule an appointment to meet with our team? Send an email to email@example.com