New Henkel Materials on Show at SMTA International
Ensure High-Reliability and Outstanding Performance with Multiple New Formulations
At the upcoming SMTA International show, Henkel will showcase several new high-performance materials – all designed to provide outstanding reliability, ease-of-use and excellent results. Visit us at booth # 328 at SMTA International 2014 and find out how to raise the bar on performance and reliability.
Henkel’s latest materials innovations on show will include:
• TECHNOMELT Low Pressure Molding Materials – Three new formulations for a variety of applications. Talk to our experts about the latest UV-stabilized clear, white and chemical-resistant TECHNOMELT materials. Enjoy the advantages of ease-of-use, fast cure times, single-material processing and the ability to accommodate sensitive components and circuitry. LIVE DEMONSTRATIONS of low pressure molding using TECHNOMELT materials will take place throughout the show.
• 90iSC High-Reliability Alloy and LOCTITE HF 212 Halogen-Free Flux System – A combination that offers superior solder interconnect reliability for the most demanding applications.
• LOCTITE Underfills and Encapsulants – Protect high-value devices with robust materials that safeguard components and ensure product longevity.
PLUS… several Henkel technical specialists will deliver papers at the SMTA International event. Make sure you don’t miss these learning opportunities:
Assembly Material/Flux Interactions and the Impact on Reliability
• Tuesday, Sept. 30, 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm, Room 49
Development of an Underfill Rework Process
• Tuesday, Sept. 30, 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm, Room 49
Encapsulant Materials Designed for Increasing Reliability and Protection of Electronic Devices
• Wednesday, Oct. 1, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm, Room 49
Meet the Henkel team, talk to our technical specialists and find out what Henkel materials can do for performance and reliability.
For more information or to register for the event, please visit SMTA International 2014 <http://www.smta.org/smtai/index.cfm> .