Liqui Bond SA 2000 (One-Part)
Liqui-Bond SA 2000 is a high performance, thermally conductive silicone adhesive that cures to a solid bonding elastomer. Liqui-Bond SA 2000 is supplied as a one-part liquid component, in either tube or mid-sized container form.
Liqui-Bond SA 2000 features excellent low and high-temperature mechanical and chemical stability. The material's mild elastic properties assist in relieving CTE stresses during thermal cycling. Liqui-Bond SA 2000 cures at elevated temperatures and requires refrigeration storage at 10°C.
- High thermal conductivity: 2.0 W/m-k
- Eliminates need for mechanical fasteners
- One-part formulation for easy dispensing
- Mechanical and chemical stability
- Maintains structural bond in severe-environment applications
- Heat cure
- PCBA to housing
- Discrete component to heat spreader
Halogen Testing Report
SDS English EU
Electrically Conductive Thermal Materials