Gap Pad 2000S40
Gap Pad 2000S40 is recommended for low-stress applications that require a mid to high thermally conductive interface material. The highly conformable nature of the material allows the pad to fill in air voids and air gaps between PC boards and heat sinks or metal chassis with stepped topography, rough surfaces and high stack-up tolerances.
Gap Pad 2000S40 is offered with inherent natural tack on both sides of the material allowing for stick-in-place characteristics during application assembly. The material is supplied with protective liners on both sides. The top side has reduced tack for ease of handling.
- Thermal conductivity: 2.0 W/mK
- Low "S-Class" thermal resistance at very low pressures
- Highly conformable, low hardness
- Designed for low stress applications
- Fiberglass reinforced for puncture, shear and tear resistance
- Power electronics DC/DC; 1/4, 1/2, full bricks, etc.
- Mass storage devices
- Graphics card/processor/ASIC
- Wireline/wireless communications hardware
- Automotive engine/transmission controls
Halogen Testing Report
SDS English EU
Application Note 116
Gap Pad S-Class White Paper