Hi-Flow 105 is a phase change material coated on both sides of an aluminum substrate. It is designed specifically to replace grease as a thermal interface, eliminating the mess, contamination and difficult handling associated with grease. Hi-Flow 105 is tack-free and scratch resistant at room temperature and does not require a protective liner in shipment when attached to a heat sink.
At 65°C (phase change temperature), Hi-Flow 105 changes from a solid and flows, thereby assuring total wet-out of the interface. The thixotropic characteristics of Hi-Flow 105 reduce the pump-out from the interface.
Hi-Flow 105 has thermal performance equal to grease with 0.10 °C-in²/W contact thermal resistance.
- Thermal impedance 0.37°C-in²/W (@25 psi)
- Used where electrical isolation is not required
- Low volatility – less than 1%
- Easy to handle in the manufacturing environment
- Flows but doesn’t run like grease
- Power semiconductors
- Microprocessors mounted on a heat sink
- Power conversion modules
- Spring or clip mount applications where thermal grease is used
Halogen Testing Report
SDS English EU