Hi-Flow 225UT is designed as a pressure sensitive thermal interface material for use between a high performance processor and a heat sink. Hi-Flow 225UT is a thermally conductive 55°C phase change composite with inherent tack. The material is supplied on a polyester carrier liner and is available with high visibility protective tabs.
Above its phase change temperature, Hi-Flow 225UT wets-out the thermal interface surfaces and flows to produce the lowest thermal impedance. The material requires pressure of the assembly to cause flow.
1. Hand-apply Hi_flow 225UT to a room-temperature heat sink. The Hi-Flow 225UT pad exhibits inherent tack and can be hand-applied similar to an adhesive pad. The tab liner can remain on the heat sink and pad throughout shipping and handling until it is ready for final assembly.
- Thermal impedance: 0.08°C-in²/W (@25 psi)
- 55°C phase change composite with inherent tack characteristics
- High-visibility protective tabs
- Pressure sensitive phase change thermal interface material
- Computer and peripherals
- High performance computer processors
- Graphic cards
- Power modules
Standard Configuration (Metric)
Standard Configuration (Imperial)
Halogen Testing Report
SDS English EU