Gap Pad 1500S30
Gap Pad 1500S30 is a highly compliant Gap Pad material that is ideal for fragile component leads.The material is fiberglass reinforced for improved puncture resistance and handling characteristics. Gap Pad 1500S30 maintains a conformable, yet elastic nature that provides excellent interfacing and wet-out characteristics, even to surfaces with high roughness or uneven topography.
Gap Pad 1500S30 features an inherent tack on both sides of the material, eliminating the need for thermally impeding adhesive layers.
- Thermal conductivity: 1.3 W/m-K
- Highly conformable / low hardness
- Decreased strain on fragile components
- Fiberglass reinforced for puncture, shear and tear resistance
- Quick rebound to original shape
- Any heat-generating component and a heat sink
- Computers and peripherals
- Between any heat-generating semiconductor and a heat sink
- Sheilding devices
Halogen Testing Report
SDS English EU