Hi-Flow 565U is a thermally conductive phase change material which is applied in tabulated pad form. In the application the easy to use material undergoes a phase change at 52°C. After phase change, Hi-Flow 565U wets out the thermal interfaces resulting in a very low thermal impedance.
Hi-Flow 565U displaces easily at low pressures to provide a thermal performance comparable to the best thermal greases. Hi-Flow 565U is provided at a consistent thickness to ensure reliable performance. Hi-Flow 565U is attached to the target surface via pressure from a hard rubber roller or squeegee.
- Thermal impedance: 0.04°C-in²/W (@25 psi)
- Very high thermal conductivity: 3.5 W/mK
- 52°C phase change temperature
- Processor lid to heat sink
- Processor die to lid or heat sink
- FBDIMM to heat spreader
Halogen Testing Report
SDS English EU