Hi-Flow 565UT is a naturally tacky, thermally conductive phase change material which is supplied in an easy to use tabulated pad form. In the application the material undergoes a phase change softening, starting near 52°C.The phase change softening feature improves handling characteristics prior to a facilitated assembly. At application temperatures and pressures, Hi-Flow 565UT wets out the thermal interfaces resulting in a very low thermal impedance.
The thermal performance of Hi-Flow 565UT is comparable to the best thermal greases. Hi-Flow 565UT is provided at a consistent thickness to ensure reliable performance. Hi-Flow 565UT can be applied in high volumes to the target surface via low pressure from a roller or manual application.
- Thermal impedance: 0.05°C-in²/W (@25 psi)
- High thermal conductivity: 3.0 W/mK
- Phase change softening temp 52°C
- Natually tacky
- Tabulated for ease of assembly
- Processor lid to heat sink
- Processor die to lid or heat sink
- FBDIMM to heat spreader
Halogen Testing Report
SDS English EU