Gap Filler 1000SR (Two-Part)
Gap Filler 1000SR is a two-part, thermally conductive, liquid gap filling material that features superior slump resistance. The mixed system will cure at room temperature and can be accelerated with the addition of heat.
Unlike cured thermal pad materials, a liquid approach offers infinite thickness variations with little or no stress to sensitive components during assembly. As cured, Gap Filler 1000SR provides a soft, thermally conductive, form-in-place elastomer that is ideal for fragile assemblies or for filling unique and intricate air voids and gaps.
Gap Filler 1000SR exhibits low level natural tack characteristics and is intended for use in applications where a strong structural bond is not required.
- Thermal conductivity: 1.0 W/m-K
- Excellent slump resistance (stays in place)
- Ultra-conforming, with excellent wet-out for low stress interface applications
- 100% Solids – no cure by-products
- Excellent low and high temperature mechanical and chemical stability
- Automotive electronics
- Computer and peripherals
- Between any heat-generating semiconductor and a heat sink
Halogen Testing Report
SDS English EU
SDS English US