Gap Filler 4000
Gap Filler 4000 is a two-part, high performance, thermally conductive, liquid gap filling material. The mixed material will cure at room temparature and can be accelerated with the addition of heat. Gap Filler 4000 offers an extended working time to allow greater flexibility in the customer's assembly process.
Liquid dispensed thermal materials offer infinite thickness variations and impart little to no stress on sensitive components during assembly. Gap Filler 4000 exhibits low level natural tack characteristics and is intended for use in applications where a strong structural bond is not required.
As cured, Gap Filler 4000 provides a soft, thermally conductive, form-in-place elastomer that is ideal for fragile assemblies or for filling unique and intricate air voids and gaps.
- Thermal Conductivity: 4.0 W/m-K
- Extended working time for manufacturing flexibility
- Ultra-conforming with excellent wet-out
- 100% solids - no cure by-products
- Excellent low and high temperature chemical and mechanical stability
- Automotive electronics
- Computer and peripherals
- Between any heat-generating semiconductor and a heat sink
SDS English EU