Liqui-Form® 2000 is a high thermal conductivity liquid formable material designed for demanding applications requiring a balance between dispensability, low component stresses during assembly and ease of rework.
Liqui-Form® 2000 is a highly conformable shear-thinning material which requires no curing, mixing or refrigeration. Its unique formulation assures excellent thermal performance, low applied stress and reliable long-term performance. Liqui-Form® 2000 is thixotropic and has a natural tack ensuring it forms around the component and stays in place in the application.
- Thermal Conductivity: 2.0 W/m-K
- Applies very low force on components during assembly
- Low volumetric expansion
- Excellent chemical and mechanical stability even at higher temperatures
- No curing required
- Stable viscosity in storage and in the application
- Bare die to heat spreader lid
- Filling various gaps between heat-generating devices to heat sinks and housings
- Devices requiring low assembly pressure
- BGA, PGA, PPGA
Halogen Testing Report
SDS English EU
Electrically Conductive Thermal Materials