|Product Info||Buy Now||Contact Us|
LOCTITE HF 212 Halogen-Free Solder Paste
LOCTITE HF 212 Applications
Solder Paste for Medium and Large Board Assemblies
LOCTITE HF 212 is a halogen-free solder paste that withstands the thermal demands inherent with larger assemblies. High reliability and a wide reflow process window are at the foundation of this material, ensuring its outstanding performance for the most demanding high value PCB applications.
- Meets all current “Halogen-free” restrictions
- No added Halogen
- Halide-free: ROL0 classification in accordance to j-STD-004B
- Compatible with existing halogen-free solutions
Ease of Application
- Excellent wetting capabilities
Technology Printing and Reflow Advantages
- Wide process window for printing and minimal slump
- Fine pitch capability and reduction in solder bridging
- Excellent abandon time and stencil life
- Excellent humidity resistance
- Excellent solderability on challenging surface finishes (includes CuNiZn and Copper OSP)
- Improves fine pitch coalescence
- In CSP
- On industry surface finishes: ENIG, Copper OSP, CuNiZn and Imm Ag
- Increases solder joint reliability
LOCTITE HF 212: Additional Resources
Solder Materials Solutions Guide
Loctite Multicore solder materials offer high reliability, superior processability and advanced capability for almost any application.
HF 212 Engineering Manual
A full product overview on HF 212 Solder Paste.
Loctite HF 212 Sell Sheet
Halogen-free solder paste that withstands the thermal demands inherent with larger assemblies.
High Reliability Pb-Free Solder Alloy Sell Sheet
A breakthrough in solder alloy development, Henkel’s highly reliable, lead-free solder alloy, 90iSC, provides superior thermal cycling, thermal shock, vibration, creep resistance while maintaining solderability and void levels over traditional SAC and SnPb solder.