6/4/2013, Düsseldorf / Germany
Henkel launches online seminars as part of its food packaging safety initiative
|Download: web print|
“Food Safe Packaging” in interactive webinars
The range of applications served by adhesives is wide indeed and encompasses a variety of food packaging types. The recently launched initiative from Henkel is aimed particularly at food safety officers, quality managers, packaging developers, purchasers and other interested parties wishing to learn more about food packaging safety.
As part of this program, each week Henkel will be holding live webinars on its website at www.henkel.com/foodsafety in which adhesives experts from the company will talk about the latest research and development results relating to packaging, the general requirements that food packaging has to satisfy, and the significance of innovative adhesive solutions in this domain. The following listing shows the interactive webinars currently scheduled for the “Food Safe Packaging” series. They all start at 10 a.m. and will be conducted in English.
- Analytics for food safe packaging – An introduction (June 6, 2013)
- Toxicological risk assessments at Henkel (June 13, 2013)
- The importance of food safe packaging adhesives (June 20, 2013)
- Risk assessment in the supply chain (July 4, 2013)
- Smart cure laminating adhesives (July 12, 2013)
- Food contact materials: Points to consider (July 18, 2013)
- Formulation reconstruction and product efficiency testing (July 25, 2013)
More topics and dates are in the pipeline.
The purpose of the live webinars is to shed light on important issues surrounding food packaging safety. Participants will also be able to put their questions live and online to the Henkel presenters while the webinars are still in progress. Once they have registered, they will also gain access to the Premium Area, which offers further webinars, white papers, a comprehensive glossary, and videos covering a range of key issues.
For further information, go to www.henkel.com/foodsafety