2/19/2013, Düsseldorf / Germany
Modified brand structure for Henkel’s industrial adhesive technologies business
|Download: web print|
Five strong brands
In addition to organic growth, Henkel has made numerous acquisitions over the past years. With this, Henkel has been able to provide its customers with high-quality service and a multitude of solutions. However, as Henkel has retained a large number of product names and brands, the offer of industrial adhesive technologies has become quite complex. This was confirmed by a recent customer survey.
Therefore, Henkel has decided to introduce a new branding approach that will align the portfolio under five brands. All products will be re-grouped under five technology cluster brands. Each of them will represent a cluster of specific technologies:
- Henkel’s LOCTITE® is the trusted choice for engineered, high performance adhesive, sealant and coating solutions.
- Henkel’s BONDERITE® products represent the surface technology solutions that create competitive advantage in the customers’ manufacturing processes.
- Henkel’s TECHNOMELT® is the leading choice for hot melt adhesives designed for best results in the customers’ applications and production processes.
- Henkel’s TEROSON® is the driving brand for bonding, sealing, coating and reinforcing in automotive body and vehicle repair & maintenance (VRM) applications.
- Henkel’s AQUENCE® is the innovative, sustainable water-based adhesive solution.
“As the global leader in adhesives, sealants and surface technologies, we are committed to delivering a portfolio that our customers can navigate more intuitively,” said Jan-Dirk Auris, head of Henkel’s adhesives business. “In addition, this aligned structure will enable Henkel to provide optimized customer service and technology solutions more quickly in the future.”