Growth on a global scale
Results from a market survey by Global Industry Analysts:
- Global market for feminine hygiene products projected to reach US$15.2 billion by 2017
- Growth is driven by product innovations and rising health & hygiene awareness among women
- Transition from cost-focused hygiene products towards convenient products
- Quality and performance as two leading criteria
TECHNOMELT positioning adhesives are used on the napkin’s two wings (side flaps) and the backsheet.
Benefits: High tack and good breathability.
- Wing application
- Release paper application
TECHNOMELT construction adhesives are applied in a very efficient and sustainable way.
Benefits: Good adhesion ratio.
- Top & Backsheet construction
- Top & Bottom tissue
- Acquisition Distribution Layer
- Air Laid / SAP Paper
TECHNOMELT core adhesives are used to stabilize the napkin’s core.
Benefits: Excellent wet-strength, improved fluid handling, and guaranteed discretion.
- Core efficiency and integrity