Rely on Henkel products for strong trucks
Trucks face tough challenges on the road. That‘s why when the design of commercial motor vehicles, trailers and semi-trailers, the manufacture of truck bodies and cabs as well as the maintenance of medium and heavy duty trucks are concerned, Henkel‘s broad range of solutions supports you. With decades of experience under our belt and innovative teams, we offer applications that are easy to use and get the job done!
Whether your operation needs bonding, cleaning, sealing, gasketing, threadlocking, gazing, filling, fixing; whether you are looking for surface coating pre-treatments, corrosion protection, acoustic damping, structural adhesives for rigid and elastic bonding to replace rivets, welds and fasteners; whether you worry about reinforcement or underbody and surface coatings for trucks: From the floor panels to the roof, there is a Henkel product to meet any and all challenges!
We help build a resilient chassis, strong sidewalls, doors and hoods; we offer eco-conscious automotive interior and automotive exterior solutions; we have applications that range from threadlocking and sealing a truck‘s gearbox, axles, engine and transmission to direct glazing the windscreen. Get in touch with us now!
Henkel brands support trucks throughout their life span
Henkel works closely with some of the world‘s most popular and famous vehicle manufacturers. That‘s why we know the challenges of building trucks first-hand. Our product range sports brilliant technologies and our experts are always within reach. Together, we will improve your manufacturing operation to be more reliable, efficient, sustainable and cost-effective. Get to know our portfolio of:
- Process Cleaners & Stamping Lubricants for efficient processes, parts and maintenance cleaning. Work with:
- Alkaline, acid and neutral aqueous cleaners
- Stamping, cutting and metal-forming fluids
- Automotive Body Shop Adhesives, Sealants for lasting gap filling and strong bonding instead of welding. With our products, operations achieve excellent results in:
- Fixing & joining
- Sound and vibration damping
- Sealing and gap filing
- Acoustic and Structural Parts and Foams for tough trucks at lower mass all while offering excellent ride control, structural reinforcement and noise absorption as well as pleasant acoustics.
- Surface Treatments for trucks for thorough cleaning, corrosion protection and paint adhesion with multi-substrate pre-treatments and conversion coatings.
- Powertrain Adhesives & Sealing solutions for threadlocking, thread sealing and flange sealing.
- Paint and Trim Shop products for quick and easy applications without a primer, multi-substrate bonding, design and construction flexibility as well as repairs. For best results, work with our
- Low-density bonding and sealing products
- Paint line maintenance products, maskants, tyre lubes, and dry-in-place conversion coatings
There is a solution for all areas and processes relevant to build strong, lasting trucks!
Benefits of working with Henkel when manufacturing and repairing trucks
- Increased efficiency at lower cost
- Improved manufacturing quality and greater process flexibility
- Reduction in waste, packaging material, distribution and storage needs
- Reducing weight and emissions of trucks
- Assistance in the transition from legacy stamping, body and paint shop processes to more modern, efficient, sustainable applications
- Assistance with compliance with environmental regulations, promotion of worker safety and sustainability
- Global, standardised sustainability program that ensures the safety of every Henkel product