Team up with us to create competitive advantages
We work closely with our industrial customers to create tailor-made and integrated solutions designed to meet the challenges that lightweight construction brings to the automotive industry, particularly in relation to cost efficiency and suitability for volume production: For example by offering adhesives that can be directly applied to surfaces without preparation, material can be saved and labor costs can be reduced.
Our products make vehicles quieter, lighter and more durable, while providing comfort, strength and safety.
Automotive Design Centers
We achieve these results by collaborating closely with our customers:
- We partner with our customer from the point of concept.
- We anticipate the needs of the engineers and designers.
- We improve proximity to local customers through dedicated account managers.
- And we also provide consistant service through global network.
- With a number of Design Centers around the world we develop customized solutions.
- We use our industry expertise to offer a winning combination of best-in-class service and a unique solution portfolio.
And in the end we have created real innovations with a clear competitive advantage for our customers.
- To create an innovation
- Development of new specific products, materials, substances
- Optimization of your individual processes
- Implementation of new production processes
- Reduce costs, process time and emissions
In its alliance with BENTELER-SGL aligned to the development and large-scale production of a composite leaf spring for Volvo Cars, Henkel has contributed in particular its process know-how in relation to RTM (resin transfer molding) so as to further optimize the cycle times that occur in the manufacture of fiber-reinforced components.