New Henkel online seminar
Webinar “Material Selection for Propulsion Applications“
Henkel will be holding a webinar on “Material Selection for Propulsion Applications” on October 1st, 2014 at 08:00 PM (CET). Mr. Steve Cunningham, Mr. Ray Cornwell and Mr. David Leach will give an overview about Henkel’s solutions for these demanding propulsion applications.
Henkel has developed a family of products including:
- Surface treatments for metals and impregnated peel plies for composite surface preparation
- Film adhesives capable of reticulation in honeycomb sandwich applications
- Paste adhesives and potting compounds for high temperature service
- Core splice materials for use with metal and organic honeycombs
- Surfacing and lightning strike films for composite structures
- Abradable seals to improve engine efficiency
- Composite prepregs for structural components
The purpose of the live webinars is to shed light on important issues surrounding the aerospace industry. They allow participants to gain further knowledge and interactively deepen their personal expertise on innovative solutions in a very convenient way. The free webinars allow to communicate directly with Henkel experts.
- Service requirements for propulsion applications
- Material solutions for assembly, surface preparation and core splice
- Surfacing and lightning strike protection
- Benefits of abradable seals
- Composite materials for propulsion structures
Webinar Online Time:
UTC: 07:00 PM - 08:00 PM
PDT: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM
EDT: 02:00 PM - 03:00 PM
CET: 08:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Replay will be available after the webinar, under the same link above.
Steve Cunningham, Global Assembly Segment Manager, Aerospace, Henkel, has more than 35 years experience in the aerospace business. He has worked in a variety of roles including R&D, technical support, engineering, operations, quality and marketing. His experience includes the development and use of epoxy adhesives for aerospace applications, including aircraft structures and interiors. His materials experience is centered on epoxy structural adhesives as well as lightning strike protection for composite structures.
Ray Cornwell, Technical Service Manager, Aerospace, Henkel, joined Henkel in 2004, currently is the Technical Service Manager at the Bay Point, Calif., facility and has served the aerospace industry for more than 35 years. Ray conducts the training for Henkel’s adhesive and Frekote product lines to authorized distributors and customers.
David Leach, Global Composites Segment Manager Composites, Aerospace, Henkel, has more than 25 years experience in composite materials for aerospace applications, working in a variety of roles including R&D, technical support and marketing. His experience includes the development and use of composite materials for aircraft structures, interiors and satellites. His materials experience includes carbon and glass fiber-reinforced composites with epoxy, phenolic, cyanate ester and thermoplastic matrices.